THINGS TO BRING:
* Bible / Notebook Ball pen / Devotional Guides
* Backpack (Day Pack) Light Pack
* Food & Snacks
o 1-2 Cups of rice & 1 egg + 1-2 instant noodles
o Group meals* and Trail Food (nuts, sweets, fresh or dried fruits, crackers, etc.)
o Emergency Rations
* Drinking Water/Water Container(1.5 Liters)
* Clothing & Underwear = # of days + 1 (standard)
* Survival Kit / Repair Kit / Multi-purpose Knife
* Flashlight / Head lamp / Extra Batteries
* Swim / Snorkeling Gear
* Proper Foot Wear / Sandals
* Sun sleeve / Arm warmer
* Hat / Cap
* Poncho / Rain Gear
* Blanket / Jacket / Sweat Shirt
* / Mat
* First Aid / Medicine Kit
* Dry/Waterproof Bag
* Mess Kit / Utensils
* Plastic / Trash Bags
* Water Bottle / 1.5 liters
* Other Personal Care Items:
o / Medicine Kit
o Insect Repellant
o Sun Block
o Toothpaste & Toothbrush
* Dog Tag / Name Tag / Group or Personal ID
* Ground Sheet
* Cook Stove & Fuel Refill ( )
* Cookware / Cooking Tools
* Bolo / Shovel
* Camera / Tripod
* Portable Radio (Transistor) and/or 2-way Radio (Walky-talkies)
* Kerosene / Electric Lantern / Tent Light
* Camp Chair
1. Pack Light. Do not bring unnecessary things
2. Secure provisions before the trip. Food and Drinking water.
3. We shall be as usual, be sharing load. Distribution of load shall be set before the bus trip.
4. There is a water source at the campsite good for cooking and washing only.
5. There is no electricity, structures / establishments at Anawangin & Capones. Bring all your reserve batteries.
6. There is no cell phone signal either. Reserve you battery power. Send all text messages before reaching the Island.
7. The bus at Victory Liner Caloocan leaves at 2330H / so DON’T BE LATE! The bus schedule is as is. We shall not wait for anyone and move on the next trip.
8. Clean up yourselves. Secure and dispose of your garbage properly. Leave No Trace. (LNT)
9. TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURES, KILL NOTHING BUT TIME, LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS, MEMORIES.
group of 8 = Please contact me for package details